We have perfected our process over the past 5+ years. Although the process varies depending on the service, it generally involves:
1) an onboarding call to get to know you and review your unique needs.
2) some form of information gathering such as having you share any existing content and/or having you complete a information-gathering form.
3) from there we generally go away and work on the first draft of your content.
4) next, we share that first draft and await any questions/comment or requests for revisions.
5) we will take your input and go back to putting the finishing touches on your content.
6) finally, we often do a wrap-up call.
This varies based on the founder's availability. The reality is that we can't produce your content entirely in a vacuum. The only way to make sure your voice is coming through in the content is to include you in the process. But, we try to limit your involvement as much as possible.
Generally speaking, you can expect turnaround times to look like:
- Pitch decks = 5 business days
- Business plans = 7-10 business days
- Blog posts/newsletter articles = 3 days
- Email scripts/landing pages = 3 days
- Case studies = 1-2 weeks due to the customer engagement piece
We often get asked to share examples of our work. We view the content we produce as our client's property. Additionally, in many instances, that content may have proprietary information on it that isn't for public consumption.
While we can send you a generic example, we hesitate to do that because it doesn't show the real quality of our work.
Because of our background, we are fortunate to have a wide network of capital allocators, including investors and lenders.
There are instances where we will assist founders in their fundraising process, and maybe even invest ourselves.
To apply for fundraising help, complete this application